Go to any online magazine or pick one off the shelf and you’ll see many elixirs and concoctions claim to make you more youthful, beautiful and sexy. Well, as you know the professional staff at Salon Sora is dedicated to making the men and women of Boca Raton and South Florida more ravishing than they already are. So, we put together our six essential oils that are ‘must haves’ when it comes to healthy radiant skin and super-strong hair. Get ready to be whisked away by our expert advice! (at least read the blog).
- Our Mani-Pedi pros suggest using olive oil on your feet to keep them soft and supple. This substance is ideal to use after taking a dip in the pool or exfoliating with the sand at the beach. Love it!
- There are several organic products you can apply to the hair to help stimulate growth; we recommend using coconut oil, hibiscus oil. You can find these at most Farmer’s Markets and Walmart.
- If your skin is prone to acne, then Tea Tree oil will help to prevent skin from being over processed and undernourished. It’s not an outrageous fix either.
- If you’re having a tough time getting your nails to grow or work around harsh chemicals, like detergent and soap, try using Almond Oil to boost some moisture.
- A great detox formula for your skin is coconut oil. This ingredient is what we call a ‘wonder food’ as it’s perfect for all types of issues. No smell, just benefits.
- There are many products on the market that claim to promote eyelash growth. However, you could spend a ton of cash on these cures to find they don’t always work. Castor Oil is a fantastic product that can make a huge difference. Use mascara applicators to apply to your eyelashes before going to bed then wash off in the morning. You’ll be fluttered with super sexy lashes!
There you have it! The top-secret oils that can make your hair and skin radiant, glowing and just plain beautiful. If you have questions regarding any of our salon treatments for hair, skin or nails, please book your appointment today with the best salon in Boca Raton, Salon Sora.
Hugs from us all!
Book your appointment today!
To learn more about the latest hair trends and what we love at Salon Sora, visit our website at http://salonsora.com/
Or connect with us on social media at https://www.facebook.com/salonsoraboca ,
https://twitter.com/SalonSora and https://plus.google.com/+SalonsoraBoca/posts