Look Chic ALL Holiday Season Long
Tis The Season to look Fabulous! Fa-la-la-la-laaaa…la-la-la-la
With the countdown starting…and just days away to the Holiday “madness”, there’s no time like the “Present” (get it) to start thinking about your “hair style” and how to look super fab all season long then right NOW!
Holidays are truly an amazing time. And although meant for family and friends who will inevitably love you know matter how you look…there’s always that unexpected Holiday “Partay” that you just didn’t have on your radar. Now you’ve got a total of 6 seconds to decide what to wear, what shoes to go with what you’re wearing and how to style the “Do” to bring it all together….
Quick Hair Style Tips To Look Chic All Season Long
Towards the end of the year, hair color can start to look a little blah, blah, blah. Whether your hair is a natural color that has lost its summertime luster, or treated colored tresses that haven’t made it to the salon in a while, winter is the perfect time to get your hair holiday-party ready!
- Keep your hair conditioned by using a weekly mask
- Turn down the HEAT…Avoid hot tools when possible to maintain a vibrant color
- Try using a color enhancing protectant to maintain and increase shine
- Use a shampoo and conditioner designed for color-treated hair to keep your hair vibrant between salon visits.
- Every six to eight weeks, get a haircut. It doesn’t need to be drastic, but be consistent. A bi-monthly, slight trim helps keep ends from splitting and tearing up the hair shaft, which in turn, helps hair remain healthy and strong.
Holidays can take their toll on your hair, but you can lift your looks in minutes with these strategies and techniques. Until next time, have a happy healthy hair day and enjoy the Holidays!